1) I’ve been collecting lolita a long time so my wardrobe since around 2007ish 2008ish. It’s hard for me to pinpoint exactly. I didn’t actually join a community for quite sometime after that due to health reasons though.
2) My first dress was Angelic Pretty but not the one I wanted and it didn’t fit me.
3) I don’t know how many things I own and I don’t want to know because it would confirm I have a problem.
4) My closet is a timeline of my life and APs releases. I love other brand too and they littered in between AP releases.
5) I own my dream dress puppet circus and when I got it I felt like it wasn’t real. Sometimes I still go into my closet look at and it makes my day better.
6) I’ve only sold about 10 pieces since I started. I don’t feel compelled to sell which in fact confirms I’m a lolita hoarder.
7) I have more lolita than I have regular/normie clothing
8) I own classic and sweet pieces but no actual gothic pieces.
What’s your wardrobe like?